Personal Taxation


Personal Taxation

With the tax regime becoming more complex and more emphasis being put on taxpayers’ individual responsibilities, everyone who is subject to taxation needs professional advice and support if they are to optimise their tax position and ensure they meet all the compliance requirements.

We are the tax specialists. We can provide you with year round tax advice on:

• Income tax
• Capital Gains tax
• Inheritance tax
• Rental income
• Trusts and estates
• Non-domiciliary tax issues

National Insurance

You pay National Insurance contributions to build up your entitlement to certain state benefits, including the State Pension. The contributions you pay depend on how much you earn and whether you’re employed or self-employed. You stop paying National Insurance contributions when you reach State Pension age.

Your entitlement to certain state benefits and the amount you can get depends on your National Insurance contributions record. (In some cases it depends on your spouse or civil partner’s contributions.) These benefits include:

• State Pension
• Contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Bereavement Allowance
• Contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance.

If you wish to know whether you have paid sufficient National Insurance contributions to date we can arrange for a pension forecast to be prepared for you which will highlight if your contributions to date are sufficient to result in a full state pension later.

how can we help you?

If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on +44 (0) 28 8225 1000. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.

Contact us now if you would like more information or would like to speak to us directly.